- 02-Aug-2016 to 27-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
- Full Time
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401k
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- Minimum of five years electrical and / or mechanical maintenance experience
- Automotive Tier 1 Experience
- Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance background;
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls and robotics;
- Knowledge of resistance welding and robotic arc welding;
- Knowledge of stamping presses and robotic assembly equipment;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Basic Computer proficiency;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate overhead crane and forklift , rigging certification highly desired
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs job duties in a safe and responsible manner;
- Follows all safety and environmental policies and procedures;
- Communicates openly with others, keeping them informed of issues and progress, shares job knowledge and works effectively with others;
- Installs, upgrades, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains plant equipment;
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments;
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals, prints and work orders to perform the required maintenance and service;
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities;
- Uses a hand tools, power tools and material handling equipment;
- Maintains records and logs
Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Overtime as required.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required