- 23-Aug-2016 to 27-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
- Full Time
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401k
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Office
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience as a trainer in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong technical skills
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement a trainer development program and coach others involved in training efforts; provide effective growth and development opportunities.
- Review and evaluate training and apprenticeship programs for compliance with OSHA, TS 16949, and ISO 14001 standards.
- Responsible for maintenance of the training records documentation system.
- Conduct follow-up analysis of completed training to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed.
- Implement a system to evaluate trainees for effectiveness of training and individual employee growth.
- Work with the Quality Department to develop specific training to meet the needs identified by auditing.
- Consult with the managers and supervisors to assess training needs and develop programs to match these needs.
Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Frequent distractions and interruptions
- Multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment
- Noisy environment
- Overtime as required.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required