- 19-Apr-2017 to 19-May-2017 (EST)
- Hydroform Solutions
- Brampton, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- High degree of Mechanical aptitude and complete understanding of Mechanical and Electrical proceduresKnowledge of machine rigging procedures
- Knowledge of machining and welding
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints, specifications and manuals
- Ability to incorporate technical reports
- Good communicator in the English language, both written and oral
- Minimum 3 experience in similar position, and successfully completing a credited apprenticeship program. Experience with repairing large tonnage presses, performing Preventative Maintenance.
- Maintain Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
- Performfull diagnostics on equipment and advise Maintenance Supervisor and/or
Purchasing Manager of parts required to perform necessary Mechanical and
electrical troubleshooting and repairs
- Physically maintain machines and equipment
- Must ensure all paperwork and logs are completed prior to shift end
- Follow Machine Safety Guidelines, ensure proper lock out procedure are followed at all
- Maintain proper Company housekeeping standards
- Responsible to maintain company tools as required to fulfill duties
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisors and Managers
- Support weekly production requirements
- Participate in any continuous improvement activities.
- Assist in monitoring downtime/uptime and abide within the Department/Company goals.
- Abide by all company polices including, but not limited to the following; Health and safety,
Quality and Environmental Systems, Human
resources policies, and Martinrea Employee Handbook
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com