- 10-Jan-2017 to 31-May-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holidays, Vacation, PTO
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Desired Work Experience:
- Tier 1 automotive experience a plus
- Lean Manufacturing experience desired
- 5S Methodology Preferred
- Knowledge of TS16949 a plus
- Knowledge of Manufacturing
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven advanced computer skills
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.
- Participate in 4M training. (Educate other team members)Job Responsibilities and Duties: Ensure personnel, contractors, and visitors are in compliance with Martinrea's policies and procedures;Maintains 4M sheet and line side boards;Recommends improvements in operational methods, equipment, and procedures;Participates and leads continuous improvement initiatives and cost reduction opportunities;Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Gather 4M data and input in excel for analysis;
- Communicate and drive the 4M initiative;
- Assists in the implementation of 4M Methodology;
- Assists in the work to safely meet quality, production, and delivery goals;
- Follows all Safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Frequent distractions and interruptions
- Multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment
- Noisy environment
- Overtime as required.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com