- 10-Feb-2017 to 31-May-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
- Full Time
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401k / Vacation/ Paid Holidays
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Technical training or apprenticeship desired.
- Forklift License
- Crane Training
Desired Work Experience:
- Minimum of five years electrical and mechanical maintenance experience;
- Minimum of three years experience leading a maintenance group in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong electrical and mechanical maintenance background;
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls and robotics;
- Knowledge of resistance welding and robotic arc welding;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Computer proficiency;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Schedules and supervises maintenance employees;
- Administers plant policies and procedures;
- Develops and trains employees;
- Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains plant equipment to support plant objectives and goals;
- Requisitions parts and maintenance supplies;
- Maintains preventative maintenance program;
- Maintains department documentation (downtime, equipment logs, predictive and preventative maintenance data and equipment manuals and prints);
Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Frequent distractions and interruptions
- Multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment
- Noisy environment
- Roughly 50-60 hours per week as required normal, maybe more depending on work demands.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required