- 03-Apr-2017 to 30-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Manchester, MI, USA
- Full Time
The Junior Buyer is responsible for but not limited to sourcing materials, components, equipment, services and/or supplies, and negotiating favorable purchase terms and condition.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issues RFQ's & PO's as required for plant parts & services.
- Prepares and distributes necessary purchasing reports.
- Communicates with requestors or users, suppliers and transporters to expedite deliveries and resolve product or delivery problems.
- Supports the materials and finance departments for immediate resolution of receiving or invoice discrepancies.
- Continuously exploring cost save opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in a job-related field or equivalent work experience
- One year experience related to defined job responsibilities or equivalent training.
- Ability to communicate/negotiate with vendors
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com