- 03-Apr-2017 to 02-May-2017 (EST)
- Hopkinsville, KY, USA
- Full Time
Martinrea Hopkinsville is looking for an OEM Sales professional with a demonstrated knowledge of metal fabrication both stamping and assembly. The successful candidate will bring a strong business development acumen with an ability to view the global applications for the products we manufacture.
Job Summary: The OEM Sales professional will be responsible for maintaining and growing business to business sales of OEM products and technologies to companies. The individual in this role will increase OEM and sales volume through a variety of account activities, exceptional customer support and the utilization of technical knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills (Education):
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of successful sales experience with an industrial manufacturer.
- Results-oriented with a proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication (stamping) and assembly
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present and sell to all levels of an organization, including executive level.
- Ability to resolve complex problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects involving a variety of resources with defined deadlines.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative.
- Strong computer skills including high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and customer databases.
- Experience with sales in OEM markets.
- Technical experience/education.
- Overall accountability for and ownership of OEM product sales for assigned facilities.
- Interact with OEM and other customers/prospects for the purpose of marketing and selling, evaluating performance and strength, delivery of customer product training, negotiating agreements, supporting customer product integration, and sales planning and forecasting.
- Attend tradeshows to provide sales support, generate leads, evaluate sales activities, strategies and strengths of the competition, identify new market and customer opportunities, and evaluate the success and perception of Martinrea products.
- Maintain customer files and information in database.
- Prepare segment sales forecasts by units and dollars.
- Compare monthly sales results to goals and take corrective action where necessary.
- Provide sales input for annual strategic planning process.
- Interface with Product Management to provide customer feedback on product performance.
- Provide input on advertising, literature and promotion materials.
- Recommend pricing programs to remain competitive.
- Interface with appropriate departments or agencies regarding any observed or reported quality/safety issues.
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required when needed by the company.
- Perform other duties as required