- 05-Apr-2017 to 04-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
- Full Time
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
Desired Work Experience
- Shipping and Receiving experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Automotive Tier 1 Experience.
- Ability to work safely and follow policies and procedures;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Intermediate math and problem solving skills
- Problem solving skills;
- Computer proficiency;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communicates openly with others, keeping them informed of issues and progress, shares job knowledge and works effectively with others;
- Serves as primary shipping/customer service contact with OEMs (Only on Off-Shift);
- Coordinates customer bills, generates labels, and sends ASN's;
- Performs shipping and receiving duties as per OEM, TS, and MMS protocol;
- Counts finished goods for daily shipment
- Develops and trains employees
- Enforces 5S requirements
- Promotes and maintains a positive team environment
- Ensure effective utilization of resources and people.
- Establishes clear expectation and holds employees accountable;
Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Frequent distractions and interruptions
- Multiple demands in a challenging and fast paced- team orientated environment
- Noisy environment
- Overtime as required.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com