- 19-Apr-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Springfield, TN, USA
- Full Time
Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ 401k/ Vacation/ PTO
Required Qualifications/ Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Highly skilled with Master cam
- CAD/CAM experience
- Experience with CAD/CAM software and 3D machining.
- 2 years plus CNC mill programming
- Tool and Die experience a plus
Critical Success Factors:
- The employee must maintain an excellent attendance record, which is defined as being at work all the time and on time.
- Ability to read and follow work instructions.
- Ability to apply understanding of details but simple written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage CAD files
- Program and operate CNC machining center.
- Pull and modify detail drawings from 3D CAD/ CAD models.
- Install or remove details from dies as necessary
Effort/ Physical Demands/ Working Conditions:
- The employee is required to stand on his/her feet for long periods of time.
- The employee is required to use hand to finger, finger to finger, handle, or feel objects, and use hand tools or twist fasteners repetitively for long periods of time.
- The employee is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, see and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing his/her duties, the employee is regularly exposed to loud noises and electrical hazards.
- The employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant communication with employees, peers, and management.
- Overtime as required.
- Office, Plant floor
- Travel as required
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Occupational safety sections of Act.
- Must report all accidents and near misses to your Supervisor
- Must work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, Company Rules, Plant Rules, policies and procedures.
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- Must wear all designated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Perform other duties as required
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com