- 13-Aug-2013 to 12-Aug-2013 (EST)
- Corporate - Vaughan
- Vaughan, ON, CAN
- Full Time
- At least 5-10 years relevant H&S experience in a multi-location company
- University Degree or equivalent
- Preference will be given to candidates with appropriate H&S accreditation
- Thorough knowledge of H&S legislation and understanding of international requirements
- Familiarity with leading best practices of strategic safety portfolios
- Familiarity with ISO and other leading standards
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to foster cooperation and collaboration among different functional work groups
- Ability to effectively liaise with all levels throughout the organization, as well as external parties.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally as the job requires
- Work closely with the Chief Internal Auditor to develop and implement short term and long term HS audit plan
- As part of the Corporate Audit Services team develop and implement a compliance review and audit capability for the organization in order to monitor overall performance and compliance of safety programs;
- Develop and implement process hazard reviews and analyses and recommend appropriate solutions to mitigate the hazards identified.
- Keep up to date with new and existing relevant laws, regulations, and industry practices and ensure timely compliance and
communication to the organization.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HS regulatory training programs.
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
Martinrea International Inc. https://martinrea.prevueaps.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings